OVINE PASTEURELLOSIS VACCINE
This product contains whole broth culture of Pasteurella multocida type A (10 billion germs/ ml), killed by formalin (0.5% final concentration) and precipitated by 1% Aluminium potassium sulphate (final concentration).
The vaccine is available in plastic vials of 50 ml for 50 doses.
Store At +4 ºc
Shelf life 1 year.
Avoid light and heat contact.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
– Vaccinate 1 ml subcutaneously for Sheep & Goat
– Shake vigorously before use.
– For best results vaccinate according to regional conditions, and at least 3 weeks before the rainy season.
IMMUNITY AND DURATION
– Immunity appears in 10 days after vaccination and lasts for 6 to 8 months.
– Revaccination is advisable after 6 months.
Vaccinate Apparently healthy animals only.
WARNING – FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY