CAMEL POX VACCINE
– Live attenuated vaccine containing Camel Pox virus strain cultured on vero cells and
lyophilized with a minimum titer of 3 TCID50 per field dose.
The vaccine is available in 5ml or 20ml vial of 50 or 100 doses.
The vaccine should be stored at -20 ºC. The vaccine should be protected from heat and direct sunlight.
A vial of 50 doses should be reconstituted with 50ml or 100 doses with 100ml of cool and sterile saline water.
* 1ml of diluted vaccine is injected intradermally or subcutaneously.
* Animal should be vaccinated at 3-4 month of age, repeat vaccination every 6 months.
* The reconstituted amount of vaccine should be used within 2 hours .
Develops from 2 weeks after vaccination and may last for 6 months.
* Vaccinate only apparently healthy animals
* Other vaccination programs should be carried out two weeks before or after camel pox vaccination
For veterinary use only.