SHEEP AND GOAT POX VACCINE
– Live freeze dried Capripox virus strain cultured on VERO – cells
– Freeze dried (Lyophilized) with a minimum titer of 2.5 TCID50 per field dose.
– The vaccine is available in 5ml or 20ml vial of 100 doses.
– Vaccine should be stored at a temperature of -20 ºC
RECONSTITUTION AND DILUTION OF VACCINE
In 100 ml of cool and sterile saline water.
DOSAGE AND ROUTE OF ADMINISTRATION
– 1 ml of diluted vaccine injected subcutaneously on the inner face of the thigh.
– Develops eight days after vaccination and may last for two years.
Vaccinate only apparently healthy animals.
WARNING – FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY