INACTIVATED NEWCASTLE OIL EMULSION
-The vaccine is prepared in embryonated eggs injected with the lentogenic
strain LaSota, containing at least 108 EID50 inactivated and suspended in
light mineral oil adjuvant.
– It is selected for its long lasting immunity
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
– The inactivated type vaccine is recommended for flcks of laying and breeding birds.
– The vaccine is injected 0.5ml/bird subcutaneously at the back of the neck or intramuscularly in the breast muscle.
– First Vaccination 10 – 12 weeks of age.
– Second Vaccination is given at point of lay.
– Best immunity is obtained when birds are vaccinated with live
Newcastle vaccines prior to the application of inactivated vaccine.
– Store the vaccine in a refrigerator at a temperature of 40C to 80C until
it is used.