PESTE DES PETITS RUMINANTS (PPR) VACCINE
– Lyophilized virus vaccine PPR virus strain cultured on VERO – cells
– Freeze – dried vaccine with a minimum titer of 2.5 TCID50 per field dose.
– The vaccine is available in 5ml or 20ml vials of 100 doses.
RECONSTITUTION AND DILUTION OF VACCINE
– In 100 ml of cool and sterile saline water.
DOSAGE AND ROUTE OF ADMINISTRATION
– 1 ml of diluted vaccine injected subcutaneously is recommended for all Goats and Sheep. Immunization above 6 months of age.
Vaccine should be stored at a temperature of -20 ºC
Annual vaccination is recommended for the young animals during consecutive years.
Develops eight days after vaccination and lasts for 3 years.
Vaccinate only apparently healthy animals.
WARNING – FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY